Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Are You A Real Bookworm?

I'm a sucker for quizzes. Yes, I was one of those suck-up kind of students that everyone hated.

Anyhoo, I came across a fun reading-type quiz put out by the BBC. It's a list of 100 books. You simply click on the ones that you've read. By their calculations, most people will have read only 6 of the hundred books listed, but that the average Goodreads member would have read 23 of them.

I took the quiz and guess what? They were spot on. I am a Goodreads member and I did read 23 of them, which proves the BBC probably employs a goodly number of smarty pants.

So, are you up for the challenge? Give it at whirl HERE.

7 comments:

Lis K said...

I also got 23! and I'm on Goodreads, too...that is really eerie...

Susan P said...

Freaky! I counted ones I started but don't remember finishing and got 27. Then when I subtracted the ones I didn't finish..... wait for it...... 23. I'm a Goodreads member. *cue eerie music*

chaplaindebbie said...

Okay, I am the exception....I am on Goodreads and I've only read 17. And some that I have read, I had to read for school. I really didn't become an avid reader until after I was out of school. I've read a lot of books, but not the ones mentioned. I have watched movies based on the books, but that doesn't count. :)

Sarah said...

I'm on Goodreads and I've only read 2 of them! And one of them was solely because I had to read it for school! I'm a major bookworm, but I'm actually not big on the classics, which would explain my having not read most of the books on the list.

Ane Mulligan said...

It went too fast for me. It stopped after I clicked 10 but I found a whole bunch more that I'd read. The titles aren't that easy to read.

Anonymous said...

I'm not on Goodreads, and my score was 17. I saw a few I started and gave up on, and now wish I hadn't! I also saw several titles that my son read back in high school, and he was home schooled, so I feel good about that. He majored in English in college! Debra

Kelly Klepfer said...

14

Post a Comment