(oh yeah, note to self...next time while shooting a cooking video, put away the dishes in the sink first)
CHEWY GRANOLA BARS
2 Tablespoons Flaxseeds
1/4 Cup + 2 Tablespoons water
2 Cups Oatmeal
1/2 Cup Flour
1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1/4 Cup Sugar
1/2 Cup Nut Butter of Your Choice (peanut or almond or whatever)
1/3 Cup Maple Syrup
1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips
Whatever else you have on hand...pumpkin seeds, walnuts, coconut, pecans, cashews, raisins, dried fruit, etc.
1. Preheat oven to 375. Combine flax seeds with water and set aside.
2. Combine oats, flour, baking powder, salt & sugar in mixing bowl. Stir in chocolate chips or whatever else you're using.
3. In separate bowl, mix maple syrup with nut butter and mix until smooth. Stir in flaxseed mixture.
4. Add wet and dry mixes and stir well.
5. Put in a greased 8 x 8 pan and bake for 15-20 minutes