No need to weep, readers, because I got your back with this friendly public service announcement . . .
NEWSFLASH:
Brentwood's Ward is now available! Today's the day! Woot! Woot!
Okay, so maybe I used an excessive amount of exclamation points but doggone if I'm not whoopin' it up as much as I was last night. And you can join the party, too. Just pop on over to Amazon and snatch up your copy, either in paperback, eBook, or audiobook.
4 comments:
Congratulations! This is an awesome book! Helping to spread the word!
Thanks Chappy!
My pleasure. 😊 And Happy New Year!
Got in from Netgalley, on my TBR pile. It was by Michelle Griep- I just couldn't resist! Currently reading 'The Secret of Pembrooke Park'- and there should be a novel about King Oswald of Northumbria coming out this year- as well as Melanie Dickerson's new Medieval in may....good books overload...!!!!!!!!!.BEEP- BEEP- BEEP!!
Post a Comment