Friday, April 26, 2013

A Dream Come True

Yep. The big day is here...and I want you ALL along for the ride. Let's do this thing!


And just in case you're wondering what the story is about, here's my Pinterest board.

27 comments:

Heather Day Gilbert said...

Sharing this EVERYwhere, my dear! Love it! Congrats, my friend--so nice to know it was a total GOD-thing!

Michelle Griep said...

Yeah, seriously...God gets ALL the glory for this one. Well, He rightly does for every other contract as well, but this one was in-your-face God reigns!

Jennifer Major said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paula said...

That's awesome! Congratulations, Michelle!

Kara said...

Sooooo, Soooo amazing!!!! Big time hugs and congrats to you Michelle :)

millersbran said...

Wow, way to go, God and Michelle! Congratulations!!!

joy said...

Im so happy for you:) Congratulation:)

Amber Holcomb said...

Dreams do come true!!! This is so awesome, Michelle - and such a fun movie to celebrate the occasion! ;) So excited for you - and for all of us readers, because we get to read another Michelle Griep book!! Squee!! :D

~Amber

Michelle Griep said...

You guys are the best! That's why I had to share the moment with you. Stay tuned for more moments....

Unknown said...

Oh Michelle! I am sooooo excited for you! Praise God! Oh, I wish I was there to give you a big hug! CONGRATULATIONS!

Terri Thompson said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS!
Thanks for sharing the big moment with us.

chappydebbie said...

So happy for you Michelle! Congrats on the new contract, I know this book will be great. I can't wait to hear more about it! Hugs and God bless!

Brenda S. Anderson said...

So excited for you!!! And as someone who prefers Bronte to Austen, that makes me more excited! Congratulations!!!

Michelle Griep said...

See...I knew I couldn't be the only Bronte lover out there! Thanks for all the kudos gang. I truly do have the BEST readers ever!

MaryLu Tyndall said...

SO FREAKING INCREDIBLY AWESOME!! And SO HAPPY for you!! (enough with the caps!!) You deserve it..! and folks, I've read this book. It's to DIE FOR! (sorry, more caps)

Anonymous said...

Yey! Only God. His timing is impecable isn't it? Congrats, so happy for you.

~Melissa

Bethany Macmanus said...

Love it! So impressed. Number one, by the incredible way God worked here; number two by how amazing your stuff must be to get picked up like that; and number three by (duh! ) your super clever film making abilities! Congratulations! ! !

Nita Holiday said...

Holy cows, you are hilarious! This is such great news! Congratulations and I hope you are basking in this great moment. Way to go!

Michelle Griep said...

Thanks, gang, for all the written pats on the back. If I could only figure out some way to bottle this up and save it.

Southern-fried Fiction said...

LOVE all the pics on your Pinterest boards!!

M. Saint-Germain said...

Hi Michelle,
What a great story! Thanks for sharing your happy times. There must be humor in your book, right? I love your humor.
Congrats!
Michelle

RD-RC said...

Way to go Girl... Congratulations.. Now when do we get a copy of the book ??

English Lady said...

Congrats... was that the one which involved the bow street runners?

Michelle Griep said...

Nope, that one is still being shopped around. This one is about a fella going mad and an opium addict.

English Lady said...

Sherlock Holmes was one of them I believe.... not so elementary My Dear Watson. Not my favourite detective anyway.

When is this one due for release? Regency is not usually my favourite period but I have read one, and as its you.....

Michelle Griep said...

Dare I admit in public I have yet to read a Sherlock Holmes? Shame on me!

A Heart Deceived releases on June 20th. It's not your typical balls and dinner party regency.

English Lady said...

That's is so my mother's birthday. Won't be forgetting that date easily.

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates