Friday, April 5, 2013

A Heroic Effort

Sharing your character's experiences ought to make for richer detail and depth...right?


5 comments:

chappydebbie said...

Michelle, you are such a delight! Your Fun Fridays always put a smile on my face. I almost missed this one. It was my birthday today, so I wasn't on the computer too much today...but I managed to come over before Friday was completely gone. I don't blame you for changing your heroine's hobby from running to reading...I can relate to the reading much more. :)

chappydebbie said...

I forgot to tell you...the pictures look great!

joy said...

Hi Michelle,
I want to write to you to ask you some questions about something I am pondering about writing a book.
Can you give me your email address?
Mine is: ligaya.bugten@gmail.com

Thanks!

Michelle Griep said...

Well belated happy birthday Chaplain! Hope you had a great day that didn't include running!

Sure Joy...my email adress is michellegriep@gmail.com

Scrambled Dregs said...

Ha.

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates