Disclaimer: Despite my best efforts, the Minneapolis Airport Commission remained belligerent in pausing air traffic in the filming of this vlog.... sorry!
Friday, April 12, 2013
Snow in April
Disclaimer: Despite my best efforts, the Minneapolis Airport Commission remained belligerent in pausing air traffic in the filming of this vlog.... sorry!
Labels:
Michelle Griep,
Vlogging
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I love the way you see a silver lining around every cloud, girlfriend!! And you wanted me to visit you up there in that?? This California girl would be a frozen statue in your front lawn... seriously. The birds could perch on my head and do their thing but I won't thaw out until at least 80 degrees. Hope you're getting some writing done! Hugs...
Too much Caribbean piratey blood in you, eh? Ahh, well, I suppose I'll cut you some slack for now...but there's no reason you couldn't visit in the summer!
I can't believe you are still getting snow! The weather here in California is still not quite settled on Spring yet, but I think the really cold weather is passed....not meaning to depress you more. :)
At least you got a cute video out the the snowy weather. Your vlogs are always such fun to watch!
Wow - I've got to go into the closet now and dig out my winter jacket. Hope I have room for it in my suitcase. Better check to see if I have gloves in the pockets too...
Hi hi This is so funny. We are jsut lucky here that past few days. Sun shines and the snow melted.
Anyway, I could used your tips when the weather is bad.
But believe it or not, sun is shining and I can see the green, but I am writing instead:)
Well, time to stop what I am doing and enjoy the sun!
Have a nice week end.
ill send some summer sunshine from our place ;-) and it's a good thing that you're willing to get a good out of those bad weather. goodluck to your writing about snow in april
Hey Phioxee ~ I'll take all the sunshine you can send! It snowed again yesterday.
Joy ~ Norway's got green and I don't?! Wonder what God is up to?
RD ~ Might want to bring boots as well!
Chaplain ~ California, despite its taxes, is becoming more appealing every day.
Post a Comment