I make up a lot of things but honestly, juggling does enhance brain connectivity. The University of Oxford says so here.
Friday, April 19, 2013
Fire Up Those Brain Cells
I make up a lot of things but honestly, juggling does enhance brain connectivity. The University of Oxford says so here.
Labels:
Michelle Griep,
Vlogging
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I'm almost as skilled as you are at juggling! Which may explain my lack of brain cells!! And, by the way, eat your heart out, it's sunny and 75 here in California.. come on down!
You are so naughty!
You are so funny! I cannot juggle, so my brain cells must be mush. LOL
Yeah, the weather is pretty good here in California. :)
There are more things to juggle than objects. Think about it - you are definitely great at juggling your time. We were sorry that we missed you on Tuesday - you just gotta keep practising your juggling with those socks so we can get together next time we're in town...
Well, I am not good at it. Have to find other way to make my brains more active:)
Anyway I ordered your book " Gallimore" from Amazon. Loooking forward for it to come!
Have a nice week!
Why do I smile and shake my head when I watch these Fun Fridays? Oh, yeah, because it's just like being with you. Love ya, ya little freakazoid.
Chaplain ~ send some of that good weather here, wouldja?
RD ~ Sorry I missed you! Hopefully this summer???
Joy ~ Awww...hope you enjoy the visit to medieval times.
KK ~ Back atcha!
Post a Comment