You are a kick, Michelle! I'm loving these videos. Hey, and what's not to love about having my book on your bookshelf!! Thanks for the shout out. And by the way, I have most of the same books on my own shelf.. well, except for Tim Downs.. which I may have to get. Hey.. what can I say, we are kindred spirits... Love ya..
Who wouldn't want to shout about pirates? And yeah, you should definitely check out Tim Downs, but make sure to start out with the first (Shoo Fly Pie).
That's awesome, you're a good video presence :) And here you author's are, talking back to each other and giving reviews on each other's books! Fantastic bunch!
Thanks Michelle :) If you ever have spare time (as if) and need something to read (which probably never happens to you) I have a blog that I write daily in, which is the extent that I am published so far :) www.lifeinthehouseofawall.blogspot.com I've been homeschooled, and am one of eight children, and I was excited to see that you have homeschooled your kids too!
I love blogs. I'll be sure to check yours out so thanks for sharing the love. And wear your homeschool badge with pride because homeschoolers are da bomb (and generally spell better than I do).
I just love your Friday vlogs, Michelle. Too fun! Great books. I'm currently reading "Redeeming Love" for the first time -- I know, shocking -- and I am dying to read "The Last Sin Eater". Knowing that you had to read the back page makes me want it even more. :-) I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Bingo! That's it! Thanks for clueing me in, Janalyn.
But allow me a disclaimer: just because I couldn't remember the trilogy name doesn't mean it's not memorable. it just means I'm a cotton headed ninny muggins. The series really is fantastic.
And I'm so glad it doesn't matter what I'm talking about because next week I was planning on just reading point blank out of the phone directory.
19 comments:
Super fun video, Michelle. You're a natural. Seriously girl, you've got the talk show host gig DOWN. Loved it.
You are a kick, Michelle! I'm loving these videos. Hey, and what's not to love about having my book on your bookshelf!! Thanks for the shout out. And by the way, I have most of the same books on my own shelf.. well, except for Tim Downs.. which I may have to get. Hey.. what can I say, we are kindred spirits... Love ya..
Thanks Julie...you think Oprah is running scared?
Who wouldn't want to shout about pirates? And yeah, you should definitely check out Tim Downs, but make sure to start out with the first (Shoo Fly Pie).
I need to come raid your bookshelf.
That's awesome, you're a good video presence :) And here you author's are, talking back to each other and giving reviews on each other's books! Fantastic bunch!
Come on over, Sarah. That was only one bookshelf. There are MANY more!
Actually, writers make the best buddies in the world, Ashley. Stop back any time and I'll be your new best friend.
Thanks Michelle! I'm a writer, albeit un-published as it currently is :) I'm in need of some fellow writer friends!
Alrighty...consider yourself added to my Christmas card list, Ashley.
Thanks Michelle :) If you ever have spare time (as if) and need something to read (which probably never happens to you) I have a blog that I write daily in, which is the extent that I am published so far :) www.lifeinthehouseofawall.blogspot.com I've been homeschooled, and am one of eight children, and I was excited to see that you have homeschooled your kids too!
I love blogs. I'll be sure to check yours out so thanks for sharing the love. And wear your homeschool badge with pride because homeschoolers are da bomb (and generally spell better than I do).
I certainly do!!!! Thanks Michelle!
I just love your Friday vlogs, Michelle. Too fun! Great books. I'm currently reading "Redeeming Love" for the first time -- I know, shocking -- and I am dying to read "The Last Sin Eater". Knowing that you had to read the back page makes me want it even more. :-) I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
I look forward to the day I'll have one of your books on my shelf, Gwen!
Awww, thanks for believing in me! You know what's funny -- yesterday while I was reading a book, my brain started picking out the telling sentences...
VICTORY! That's fantastic that you're able to pick out telling vs showing sentences, Gwen!
Michelle, it doesn't matter what you're talking about, I love to watch the expressions on your face. :o)
Jill Williamson's epic fantasy series is The Blood of Kings.
Bingo! That's it! Thanks for clueing me in, Janalyn.
But allow me a disclaimer: just because I couldn't remember the trilogy name doesn't mean it's not memorable. it just means I'm a cotton headed ninny muggins. The series really is fantastic.
And I'm so glad it doesn't matter what I'm talking about because next week I was planning on just reading point blank out of the phone directory.
Post a Comment