Love the survival tips! Are you going to be at the ACFW conference this year? I have recently become a member of ACFW and entered the Genesis Contest, and I am hoping, praying and saving to go to it this fall. It would be so fun to meet you there! BTW - I finally bought a copy of "Gallimore" and I can already tell that I'm going to love it and get no editing done this weekend...lol. WOW. What a prologue. You are the queen of prologues, Michelle. :-)
Hey Gwen ~ I'd LOVE to go to the conference this year. We'll have to see if God lands a wad of money in my lap or not, though. I've gone several times in the past and yes, it's a fantastic experience!
Enjoy Gallimore (though I must admit I like my Vikings way better...hmm, maybe not a good thing to admit in public, eh?)
Hey, you're allowed to play favorites with your own work. :-) I'm the same way -- the manuscript I just finished is okay, but my heart belongs to the first one I wrote. :-)
So I'm not the only one, hmm? Interesting point, Gwen, that writers tend to pick favorites among their own work. That might make a great blog post one day.
Michelle, I'm so glad you shared your blog on the ACFW loop because that's how I found you and what fun it is here! It's snowing in my neck of the woods too and I'm definitely dealing with a case of weevils, the "oh this is all drivel and I couldn't pay my mom to read it" stage. Thanks for the encouragement. I've subscribed and I hope you get sick of me. ;)
Hey Jessie ~ Happy to meet you. And even happier to find out that weevil is we and evil...creepy! It will be a challenge to get sick of you, but don't worry. I'm always up for a challenge. Write on!
13 comments:
Love the survival tips! Are you going to be at the ACFW conference this year? I have recently become a member of ACFW and entered the Genesis Contest, and I am hoping, praying and saving to go to it this fall. It would be so fun to meet you there! BTW - I finally bought a copy of "Gallimore" and I can already tell that I'm going to love it and get no editing done this weekend...lol. WOW. What a prologue. You are the queen of prologues, Michelle. :-)
Very informative. I think you could sell eBooks on this subject and get rich!
Hey Gwen ~ I'd LOVE to go to the conference this year. We'll have to see if God lands a wad of money in my lap or not, though. I've gone several times in the past and yes, it's a fantastic experience!
Enjoy Gallimore (though I must admit I like my Vikings way better...hmm, maybe not a good thing to admit in public, eh?)
An eBook on survival or one on writing? Hopefully writing. Trust me. If your survival depended upon me in the wilderness, you'd be in deep doo-doo.
Hey, you're allowed to play favorites with your own work. :-) I'm the same way -- the manuscript I just finished is okay, but my heart belongs to the first one I wrote. :-)
So I'm not the only one, hmm? Interesting point, Gwen, that writers tend to pick favorites among their own work. That might make a great blog post one day.
Thanks for another fun video. Good job, and thanks for the warnings!
Burrrrr.. it looks awfully cold up there, Michelle! It is indeed a tough and dangerous world for the writer!!
It's not so cold, MaryLu, if you have hearty Viking blood in your veins. Hmm. Wonder how that works for pirates?
Happy to help, Janalyn. Wouldn't want any creepy monsters attacking you!
Michelle, I'm so glad you shared your blog on the ACFW loop because that's how I found you and what fun it is here! It's snowing in my neck of the woods too and I'm definitely dealing with a case of weevils, the "oh this is all drivel and I couldn't pay my mom to read it" stage. Thanks for the encouragement. I've subscribed and I hope you get sick of me. ;)
Hey, did you notice that weevil is we and evil?
Hey Jessie ~ Happy to meet you. And even happier to find out that weevil is we and evil...creepy! It will be a challenge to get sick of you, but don't worry. I'm always up for a challenge. Write on!
Oh good. Well I just meant I plan to be here bunches. Weevil or not!
Post a Comment