Friday, March 30, 2012

Fun Friday Postponed

Today's my usual Fun Friday vlog day, but I really should have an emergency vlog post tucked in my back pocket. (Note to self: tuck away an emergency Fun Friday vlog).

Yesterday my mom was in a bad car accident. She was the driver and came away relatively unhurt, but her friend, the passenger, died. Longer version here.

So as I steer my mom through police reports and impound lots and insurance issues today, I'd appreciate any prayers.

12 comments:

Michelle said...

Praying for you Michelle and your mom that God will be with you through all of the process and comfort your mom as well!

Paula said...

That's rough! Praying for you and all involved.

Kara said...

So sorry to hear about this, Michelle. Sending prayers for all involved, glad you're taking care of your mom with all that needs to be done.

Jessie Gunderson said...

Oh NOOOO! That makes my heart sad. I am praying for you and your family. I'm glad you shared so we can be with you in prayer. :(

Anonymous said...

So sorry. Praise God your mom is okay, but lifting up this other family and your mom as she deals with all of this.

~Melissa

Unknown said...

What?! Oh no. Praying for your mom and all involved. :-(

Julie Klassen said...

Wow. That's hard. Praying for everyone involved and for you as you help your mom.

Michelle Griep said...

You guys are the best. Thanks so much for your prayers! I really appreciate it.

Ashley Wall said...

Oh Michelle! I prayed for you and your mom soon as I read this... that is very tough. Blessings and may Jesus presence and peace be with you during this hard time. <3 "We can do all thing, through Him who gives us strength."

Michelle Griep said...

Thanks Ashley!

Heather Day Gilbert said...

Michelle, just read this, and I'm so sorry about the other lady. Praying for your mom and you and everyone involved.

Michelle Griep said...

Thanks Heather!

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates