Friday, March 23, 2012

Games Writers Play

Is there life after Words With Friends? Tune in for a few new ideas.


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha, I can just imagine the hubby's face when you tip the board. Have you ever played "Cranium"? It's pretty fun. :-)

Michelle Griep said...

I love Cranium! That's one game I won't fold up the board.

Amber Holcomb said...

Hmmm... Would Michelle be a blow dryer or an atomic bomb? LOL! ;)

~Amber

Kara said...

LOL, I was totally thinking zipper for Michelle! Cranium is fun, but is can also be trouble :)

Michelle Griep said...

I'm only an atomic bomb after several triple-shot espressos.

Michelle Griep said...

Great minds think alike, Kara!

Scrambled Dregs said...

atomic bomb only after triple shot espressos...I think not. So nice to see and hear you every week...it's like you are sitting across the table from me. almost. : )

Michelle Griep said...

Did you honestly think I'd mention in public what lentils do to me??? Oops. I think I just did.

Now if only you would vlog, then I could have the same experience (hint hint).

Southern-fried Fiction said...

LOVE the way you end that one. LOL My hubs likes to play chess. He gave up trying to get me to play. Can you imagine me and a strategy game? Not even. But he's really into chess online. He plays with people from around the word. And he's a hoot! He doesn't even remember conversations we've had while he's playing. Oh yeah ... I take advantage of that. ;o)

Michelle Griep said...

Wow, flipping over a computer would add a whole new dimension to my naughty strategy, eh?

Hey, light bulb...why don't you give me a call next time hubs is glued to a game? We could come up with all kinds of shenanigans and he'd never know it!

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates