![]() |
| THE CAPTIVE HEART What is true freedom? |
**steps up to mike**
**blows super hard so that it hurts your ears**
**screechy feedback rips a hole in gramma's hearing aids**
Oops.
Okay, enough horseplay, and seriously, do horses really play? Like what . . . pinochle? I'm a city girl so I've never understood that one. But I digress.
Announcing
A NEW FREAKING BOOK BY YOURS TRULY
YES I AM SHOUTING
I AM FAIRLY EXCITED
Okay, now then, I just signed yet another contract with Barbour for a novel, due out some time next fall (2016). It's called The Captive Heart and here's the blurb:
Proper English governess, ELEANOR MORGAN, contracts to work for a rich Charlestown family, but when the man never arrives to make good on his promise, she must settle for what’s left—an offer of marriage to a man she’s never met. SAMUEL HEATH is a hardened survivor, used to getting his way by brain or by brawn. He will find a mother for his infant child. The trouble is who would marry a murderer?
If you happen to be more of a visual learner and/or illiterate (though I suppose that's kind of a moot point because you wouldn't have gotten this far now, would you?), HERE's the Pinterest board.
So, I suppose I'd better quit this equine frivolity and get writing, eh?

23 comments:
And wait till y'all read it! This is one great story!!!
Congratulations Griepy!
Thanks buddies!
Am delighted for you, Michelle! I love your blog and pass it on to a couple of other folks almost daily. One of whom is terminally ill with cancer. The Sunday ones are especially good for him. Congratulations!
Aww, thanks Deanne!
Oh yeah! Congratulations! I can't wait to read this one! *happy dance*
Oh yeah! Congratulations! I can't wait to read this one! *happy dance*
Thanks Chappy! I even used the word pirate in the chapter I wrote yesterday just for you (and MaryLu, of course).
Wait . . . have I heard about this one yet?
EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! So excited for you!!!!!!
Woo hoo!!! So excited for you!!! Congratulations!!! :D
Awesome! Pirates rule!....redeemed ones, of course. ;-)
Yay, congrats! I can't wait to read it!
Oh, Michelle! Your blurb and the Pinterest board are tantalizing, to say the least. So, so excited for you. Can't wait to read this.
Woohoo! Congrats, Michelle!
Oh yay!!! I'm SO happy for you! And excited for me! I love marriage of convenience stories and your writing, so it's a win-win! :)
Robust hand clapping, foot stomping, and whistling!!! Congrats, Michelle!!! Can't wait to see this in print. :)
Great news! "Brentwood's Ward" was brilliant! And I am in the middle of " A Heart Deceived", what an interesting saga . . . . . like a treasure hunt. The inspirational gold nuggets are in that brilliant category as well. So glad to know another title is in the works!
So excited for you!!!!
Congratulations! I love marriage of convenience stories so I can't wait! No pressure but will you also put out the next book in the Bow Street Runners series?
You guys are SUPER freaking awesome . . . with a side of awesome sauce!
My sequel for the Bow Street Runners hasn't been bought but never fear . . . I have an idea to refashion it into something else so all is not lost.
Hi BFF...so excited for you. I am clapping and my hubby thinks its about him!!! He says, "what did I do?" HA!!! Had to boast about your greatness on my FB page!!! Super overjoyed for you!! You deserve this soooooooooooooooo much!!! Much love.
Aww! Thanks girl!
Post a Comment