| Fair Trade Bookstore, Red Wing, Minnesota |
Fair Trade Books in Red Wing, Minnesota, about 50 miles south of Minneapolis/St. Paul, is well worth the drive. Located in the heart of small town America, this little bookstore is awesome.
The first one to greet you with a smile and handshake is owner, Rick DeVoe. And right on his heels is Reveler, a pile of fur and love.
| Fair Trade's Owner, Rick DeVoe |
And they do. I went on to purchase two as gifts and a few for myself.
This is more than simply a bookstore, though. This is a community bedrock, bringing neighbors together for all kinds of readalicious events.
| Reveler, the resident bookstore dog. |
Okay, enough gushing from me. Fair Trade Books is in the running to be one of my all-time favorite bookstores, but if you're not in the area, I challenge you to go out and find a bookstore that captures your heart. You might as well. What else is there to do in January?
1 comments:
Sounds like a very cool store. If I had a car, I'd venture out in search for Book stores, but for now I have to rely on my son or daughter to take me places.
Post a Comment