Friday, December 6, 2013

Messes

Is your house picture perfect? How about your life?


4 comments:

chappydebbie said...

Wow, that is one messy room. LOL Makes me feel really good about my housework.....even though I keep threatening to fire the maid.

Susan P said...

Hey, that looks like my bedroom as a teenager! *sigh* Alas, I am not much better as an adult. And I married a neat freak, who leaves HIS clothes all over the room. Is that even possible, you ask? Yes, yes it is. But I digress. It's a wonderful reminder that messes do happen and God is always here to help us and lead us in the direction of cleaning them up. :)

Michelle Griep said...

A maid is on my Christmas list...though it has been for 30 years now. Santa still hasn't coughed one up.

Michelle Griep said...

Amen Susan!

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates