Why do I write? What influences my writing? Watch and see.
Friday, October 19, 2012
Question Jar Take 3
Why do I write? What influences my writing? Watch and see.
Labels:
Michelle Griep,
Vlogging
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thoughts from a semi-deviant, mostly sane, hormonally-challenged author.
5 comments:
OOOOH, enter me for a free signed copy of the SEQUEL to Undercurrent! YEAH! B/c you know I loved Undercurrent.
Anyway, yes, coffee intake does affect writing. So does how much time I've had to let things "simmer"...though sometimes those brainstorms hit at midnight and you just have to write.
Good answers--I, for one, am glad you didn't go the used car route. Though I think you'd make a swash-buckling pirate, knowing your Viking knowledge!
Coffee and chocolate? Works for me. I am not a published author, but I am currently writing a book called 'Call Me Grammy'....advice on being a hands-on grandmother.
I would really love to win your book.
My gramma days haven't arrived yet but I want to be a hands-on granny! I've got some plans, but could always use more. Get that book finished so I can buy it!
Finishing it is one thing, getting it published is another. :) I have two grandchildren, a four year old and and one year old. They really keep me on my toes! If I ever finish the book and get it published, I will be sure and let you know.
You bet! I'll be happy to learn how-to-gramma from you!
Post a Comment