Friday, September 6, 2013

Pitching Practice

Disclaimer: I stink at throwing, so if I put anyone's eye out with these pitches, you may NOT sue me.


6 comments:

chappydebbie said...

Dickens meets Sherlock Holmes? Sounds great! Justice, honor, adventure! Yay!
I am praying that you have no problem pitching your book ideas. You are going to do great, Michelle!

Debra Dawn said...

Praying for you Michelle. The Dickens meets Sherlock Holmes sounds awesome! I love Sherlock Holmes. Have a great weekend!

Michelle Griep said...

Have I mentioned lately that I have the best blog readers in the universe?

Edie Melson said...

Love this! I can hardly wait to see you. We definitely need to work in a cup of coffee.

Shannon McNear said...

Great, now you have me all freaked out, too ... :-)

Michelle Griep said...

HAHAHAHA! Misery loves company. Thanks for joining me!

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates