Friday, May 2, 2014

10 Things to NEVER Say to a Writer

As an author, I've heard some ridiculous things come out of people's mouths. I'm here to stop the madness.


6 comments:

chappydebbie said...

Hey Michelle, I went to watch the video and it says it is private. Just FYI.

Michelle Griep said...

Thanks for the heads up, girl! I changed it. Give it a whirl now.

chappydebbie said...

It is working now....and so glad it is....you are too funny, Michelle! I found myself looking forward to the different ways you wrote out the numbers. Hahaha

Elizabeth Ludwig said...

LOL! You're so creative, Michelle. Such a fun video!

Cindy W. said...

Hilarious, Michelle! So funny! I haven't been writing long enough to have heard some of these, but I'm sure they'll come.
And I was waiting for Roman numerals but they never came. ;)

Michelle Griep said...

Thanks for show me iMovie, Lisa Awesome Ludwig!
Honestly, Cindy, I was never a whiz at Roman numerals. Or math of any kind, for that matter. I was lucky I made it to ten.

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates