Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Are You A Real Bookworm?

I'm a sucker for quizzes. Yes, I was one of those suck-up kind of students that everyone hated.

Anyhoo, I came across a fun reading-type quiz put out by the BBC. It's a list of 100 books. You simply click on the ones that you've read. By their calculations, most people will have read only 6 of the hundred books listed, but that the average Goodreads member would have read 23 of them.

I took the quiz and guess what? They were spot on. I am a Goodreads member and I did read 23 of them, which proves the BBC probably employs a goodly number of smarty pants.

So, are you up for the challenge? Give it at whirl HERE.

7 comments:

Lis K said...

I also got 23! and I'm on Goodreads, too...that is really eerie...

Susan P said...

Freaky! I counted ones I started but don't remember finishing and got 27. Then when I subtracted the ones I didn't finish..... wait for it...... 23. I'm a Goodreads member. *cue eerie music*

chappydebbie said...

Okay, I am the exception....I am on Goodreads and I've only read 17. And some that I have read, I had to read for school. I really didn't become an avid reader until after I was out of school. I've read a lot of books, but not the ones mentioned. I have watched movies based on the books, but that doesn't count. :)

Sarah said...

I'm on Goodreads and I've only read 2 of them! And one of them was solely because I had to read it for school! I'm a major bookworm, but I'm actually not big on the classics, which would explain my having not read most of the books on the list.

Southern-fried Fiction said...

It went too fast for me. It stopped after I clicked 10 but I found a whole bunch more that I'd read. The titles aren't that easy to read.

Anonymous said...

I'm not on Goodreads, and my score was 17. I saw a few I started and gave up on, and now wish I hadn't! I also saw several titles that my son read back in high school, and he was home schooled, so I feel good about that. He majored in English in college! Debra

Scrambled Dregs said...

14

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates