Saturday, August 16, 2014

New Camera + Road Trip = Shenanigans

Do you need a vacation? Hop in the car with me and let’s go . . .


3 comments:

chappydebbie said...

That was great, Michelle! I love how crazy your family is....just like mine. I felt right at home in your car. LOL
Too funny how your daughter had to explain her hubby! I think we all pretty much knew he was faking his voice....but you never know! hahaha! Thanks for taking me along on your little road trip. Enjoy your vacation. Hey, if you go up in the Space Needle, video tape it. The one time I was up that way, I was with my chicken sister, who refused to go up it with me. I could see it from a distance, but she was driving, so we never got any closer. :-(

RD-RC said...

Why not drive south and come through AZ on your way home... <:)

Southern-fried Fiction said...

Too funny!! I love how Ryan fits right in with your nutty family. I still can't believe all your kids are so nutty, too. I love that!!

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates