Great, Michelle! I guess you figured out the webcam. Good girl. I'm taking notes on this health video so I can stay in shape. I must say, however, that last one is the killer! ;-)
you are a hoot, lady. but i knew that much from the questions you sent for my interview a while back. i seem to favor sudoku....even while my butt is in the chair. that's bad, isn't it? i just pull my little phone out and start playing away....laptop open to my story. hopeless.
Huh. I suppose I did neglect to mention that the entire purpose of BIC was to work on your WIP, NOT play sudoku. You might need to rethink that one, Jeannie!
Be careful what you wish for, little girl. I do happen to have a fencing Vlog up my sleeve. It involves Vikings, a Ninja, and little ol' moi (cue evil laughter).
13 comments:
Thanks for the Friday giggle of the day! Good point, too!
Hey...if you can't laugh on Friday, what in the world day can you laugh on? Glad to be of service, little lady!
LOL! Great tips. ;) I hope I get to meet you someday, because you seem like such a fun person (plus you're a totally awesome writer)!
~Amber
Great, Michelle! I guess you figured out the webcam. Good girl. I'm taking notes on this health video so I can stay in shape. I must say, however, that last one is the killer! ;-)
Thanks Amber! I'd love to meet you some day over a steaming cuppa java.
Yeah, Terri, with much help from my teenager, I figured out the webcam.
You're just too awesome! Happy Friday Michelle!!
Back atcha, Bethany!
Little sad you didn't incorporate swashbuckling or sword wielding.
I'm saving that for my fire-eating extravaganza vlog.
you are a hoot, lady. but i knew that much from the questions you sent for my interview a while back. i seem to favor sudoku....even while my butt is in the chair. that's bad, isn't it? i just pull my little phone out and start playing away....laptop open to my story. hopeless.
Huh. I suppose I did neglect to mention that the entire purpose of BIC was to work on your WIP, NOT play sudoku. You might need to rethink that one, Jeannie!
You are so funny and creative with your vlogs, Michelle! I agree with Kelly -- you should do fencing one Friday. :-)
Be careful what you wish for, little girl. I do happen to have a fencing Vlog up my sleeve. It involves Vikings, a Ninja, and little ol' moi (cue evil laughter).
Post a Comment