Friday, January 20, 2012

Why Vlog?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great vlog, Michelle! You're very brave, and I'm cheering you on. True -- vlogging would give readers a more personal connection to your work. But still. They'll have to drag me to the computer camera kicking and screaming...

Michelle Griep said...

And you're sure a cutie in your cheerleading costume! Thanks for the encouragement, Gwen. It's really not as scary as it seems.

Scrambled Dregs said...

Ahh even the dogs got perky when they heard your voice.

Southern-fried Fiction said...

That was good!! Now, I think you should tell some stories. Don't ask me what about. Or tell the quirky things that happen when you write. I know you have some good ones.

Michelle Griep said...

I definitely need to muzzle the dogs before I do my next vlog. Sheesh. Everyone around here wants to get in the act.

And yeah, quirky things that happen when I write...that could be interesting!

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates