It's frightening.
And oh so good.
You'll notice my word count isn't going up. That's because I've been working on writing a series of talks I'll be giving at a conference in February. I decided to do what I do best and write a story for the crowd. This story, quite possibly, is the hardest thing I've written to date. It's about Jesus in the garden of Gethsemane.
If you're looking for a fantastic way to hang out with the living God for an hour or two, try taking a scene from Jesus's life and write it as real time.
You won't be the same afterwards.
5 comments:
Whenever I had a class to teach or a talk to give, I always learned the most. Why oh why do we get so caught up in life and not spend enough time with Him?
...from His POV. Wow, what a great idea for devotions.
Oh honey...I'm talking the BEST way to have devotions!
Devotions Michelle Griep style! ;-) Would love to read it!
Thanks Gwen...maybe I'll post it the week of Good Friday.
Post a Comment