Very scary stuff, Michelle. LOL. Daunting, in fact. My parrot was chirping and squealing so loud when he heard your voice, I'm sure if I'd let him out the window, he would have flown all the way to Minnesota! But a brave lass ye be, says I. I look forward t' seein' yer purty face agin next week.
8 comments:
Yep, it's you ... vlogging. ROFLOL! I can't wait to see next Friday's.
You think the world is really ready for this?
Very scary stuff, Michelle. LOL. Daunting, in fact. My parrot was chirping and squealing so loud when he heard your voice, I'm sure if I'd let him out the window, he would have flown all the way to Minnesota! But a brave lass ye be, says I. I look forward t' seein' yer purty face agin next week.
Yeah...sometimes I scare myself. Thanks for stopping by!
Great vlog, Michelle! Very entertaining! You've got yourself a faithful Friday stalker. :-)
I LOVE stalkers! Taste just like chicken.
Meet you here next Friday, Gwen.
Oh my. Just oh my!
Wow. Did I manage to leave you speechless? She shoots...she scores!
Post a Comment