ANE MULLIGAN
Finally, finally, finally not one but two publishers sat up and took notice of my crit partner Ane the Butcher. She's got a 2 contract deal with Oak Tara. Yee-haw! And just might have another 3 book deal on the hook, but more on that later.
SHANNON McNEAR
Again, it's about time the publishing industry noticed this stellar little author! Shannon signed with Barbour for a historical Christmas novella. You'll want to buy this one as soon as it comes out!
And last, but not least, here is a list of the Carol Award winners (books you might want to pick up and put on your TBR pile):
Debut Novel:
Fairer Than Morning by Rosslyn Elliott (Thomas Nelson)
Long Contemporary:
The Search by Suzanne Woods Fisher (Revell)
Long Contemporary Romance:
My Foolish Heart by Susan May Warren (Tyndale)
Long Historical:
Fairer Than Morning by Rosslyn Elliott (Thomas Nelson)
Long Historical Romance:
To Win Her Heart by Karen Witemeyer (Bethany House Publishers)
Mystery:
Falling to Pieces: A Shipshewana Amish Mystery by Vannetta Chapman (Zondervan)
Novellas:
An Accidental Christmas from A Biltmore Christmas by Diane T. Ashley/Aaron McCarver (Barbour Publishing)
Romantic Suspense:
Lonestar Angel by Colleen Coble (Thomas Nelson)
Short Contemporary:
Lakeside Reunion by Lisa Jordan (Love Inspired)
Short Contemporary Suspense:
Nightwatch by Valerie Hansen (Love Inspired Suspense)
Short Historical:
The Deepest Waters by Dan Walsh (Revell)
Speculative Fiction:
Broken Sight by Steve Rzasa (Marcher Lord Press)
Suspense/Thriller:
Fallen Angel by Major Jeff Struecker/Alton Gansky (B & H Fiction)
Women’s Fiction:
Dandelion Summer by Lisa Wingate (Penguin Praise/Berkley)
Young Adult:
The Merchant's Daughter by Melanie Dickerson (Zondervan)


7 comments:
Thanks so much, Michelle!! It's so like God to take 2 writers who have spent years on the journey and given them their dream on the same weekend. I hollered so loud for Shannon, I was hoarse all afternoon. :)
And congratulations to all the Genesis and Carol Award winners!!!
I'm so happy for both of you, I almost peed my pants!
Ane, I was whooping just as much for you!!! and getting to witness Brandilyn's happy dance in the prayer room was SO awesome. :-D
Thank YOU, Michelle ... you've been not only one of the most stellar crit partners everrrrrr, but one of my best and dearest friends! Love you!!
Congrats to everyone!
Wish I could have been there...maybe next year.
Shannon ~ Awww...my little cheeks are red!
TC ~ Indeed...next year!
Thank you for posting the winners, Michelle. I was completely thrilled that my first mystery won that category. A big thanks to my readers!
A palm-stinging high-five to you, Vannetta!
Post a Comment