Friday, September 28, 2012

Nixing the Frozen Pizza

No, I don't have anything against a good Tombstone every now and then, but too much junk food can be the bane of a writer.


3 comments:

Southern-fried Fiction said...

So ... you've been peeking over my shoulder? Sheesh. Well, I do drink lots of water, but I trick myself with sparkling water. But I have to have my coffee. No way am I giving that up. I'll bring veggies and fruit to my desk. I even made a huge pasta salad with lots of veggies in it. As long as I can follow it up with a 3 Musketeers bar, then you got a deal. ;o)

Michelle Griep said...

You can definitely have your 3 Musketeers...chocolate is good for you!

Heather Day Gilbert said...

AND...guess what I had for supper tonight? That's right, frozen pizzas! No kidding!

While writing, I do literally subsist on coffee. Food is optional, but coffee is a must. Although chocolate also seems to kick it up a notch. Seriously, I've found that jumping on the (barely functioning) elliptical machine gives me a brain charge...I get all kinds of ideas of ways to mess with my characters. Exercise is good if you can squeeze it in, for sure.

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates