Friday, December 7, 2012

Do's & Don'ts of Writerly Christmas Gifts

Need some help choosing the right something special for your writerly-type friend or family member? Never fear. I'm here to help.


8 comments:

chappydebbie said...

You know, it makes sense that writer's would have a lot of mugs in their house, never even thought about that. The gift of time is great advice. Love the video, as always! Have a great weekend!

Michelle Griep said...

Time is a great gift, even for those who aren't writers. Thanks for stopping by!

Southern-fried Fiction said...

So when are you coming to do my laundry?

Michelle Griep said...

I'll shoot for coming the end of January or first part of February...when it's like ninety-bazillion degrees below zero here and 70 and sunny where you live.

MaryLu Tyndall said...

Love the intro!! Cracked me up. And you're so right about gifts!! If someone would give me time, I'd LOVE IT!! That's the one thing I don't seem to have any of.

Michelle Griep said...

Hey, next time we do get together, we should do a Piratey Fun Friday!

chappydebbie said...

Yes! A Piraty Fun Friday! I hope you two get together soon, so that you can make that happen! ;)

MaryLu Tyndall said...

Arg, I'm in for that!! THe both of ye need to come here fer a visit an' we can head to the coast and stir up some piratey trouble, says I!

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates