Monday, December 10, 2012

Publishing Possibilities


Got a short piece of flash fiction sitting around in a drawer? How about an epic poem you penned awhile ago? Or maybe a creepy little horror story you wrote one dark and stormy evening? Have I got a website for you!

places for writers is the absolute all-time best site to visit when you're hankering to enter a contest or looking for a place to submit something other than a novel. They are dedicated to getting wannabe writers published, so they keep the opportunities fresh and updated. It's a Canadian organization but provide information from sources outside of Canada as well.

Check it out then spread the word, especially to newbie writers who are looking for some writing credits.

5 comments:

TC Avey said...

Thanks, I'll check this out!

joy said...

Dropping by to give you feedback from your book undercurrent. I got interested from the first page when I saw that it happened here in Norway many years ago, but i come across difficult english words, so I stopped at page three because I will be needing a dictionary.
But after two weeks, I picked the book again and began again from the first page, and believe me, I lie awake almost whole the night just to finish the book. It really made me think, smile, fell in love, alive and very touched with the message of the story. Thumbs up. I am one of your fan now. Thanks for this book:)

Michelle Griep said...

Awww, thanks Joy! Actually, I had to use a dictionary to understand/write some of the Old Norse words as well. It was super fun to research and I'd love to visit Norway sometime to see the land of the Vikings. Glad you enjoyed the read!

chappydebbie said...

Sounds like a great site. Thanks for sharing. Praying your Christmas season is going great! Hugs!

Brandi Boddie said...

Thanks for the link!

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates