Yeah, I know. The president has been chosen, but I've got another election that's way more fun than politics.
It's the Nominate Your Favorite Writing Blog contest.
I realize that by presenting this contest here, on a writing blog, that this could be construed as a shameless bit of self-promotion. The ol' "Pick Me! Pick Me!" rallying cry. Not that I mind if you nominate Writer Off the Leash, the actual point of my mentioning this is so that you readers are aware of other writing blogs. I'm not the only fish swimming around out here in the writerly sea.
So check out the link and scroll down the comments where sites are nominated. You'll discover a ton more writing blogs. Never hurts to expand your reading horizons, eh?
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow, that is a lot of blogs! And I have never heard of any of them. Too bad you can only vote for one blog. I have several blogs that I enjoy, yours included. Decisions, decisions.....
Hey, don't worry about voting for me. I'm not in this for the popularity contest. I was just happy to find a boat load of more writing blogs to peruse. Enjoy!
you're nominated Michelle!
i believe that you deserve to be in the running as much as those other websites (although it's nice to have more than one place for writing tips). Popular or not, I really wanted you included in this vote :)
You're such a blessing to your readers (me included) and the efforts you make in your writing journey and in the information you pass on are priceless in my eyes. Hope you know how much your readers enjoy writer off the leash and that we're always praying for you (i can only speak for myself but i know i'm not alone in doing that). don't mean to be serious, but it's true :)
thanks for posting about the nominations!
Awww! I have the best blog readers in the entire world! Thanks, Kara. While I appreciate your nomination, it's really your prayers that get me all choked up. That you would even think to bring up my name during your time with God is a way more valuable award than any silly contest badge. I feel very blessed indeed.
Post a Comment