Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Becoming Your New BFF

You think you and you soulmate are close? Shoot. By the end of this contest, you ought to know my shoe size, blood type, and if I prefer zombies over vampires or vise-versa.

Hungry for more? Let's do this thing. One of the following statements isn't completely true. Which one?

1. Just like hero Ethan Goodwin in A HEART DECEIVED, I can juggle rocks, or oranges, or pretty much anything except bowling balls or butcher knifes.

2. I'm cutthroat at Bananagrams. Really. You try to make up a word and I will shame you until you whimper over to your dog dish.

3. In a manuscript I recently finished (about the Bow Street Runners), the heroine has a pet pug because I LOVE me a scrunched up puggy face.

Leave your answer in the comment section, email me, or write on my Facebook wall. And to find out yesterday's lie, click here.

And don't forget, you can earn extra entries by tweeting one of these Tweetables or by posting one of my guest entries on your blog.

7 comments:

The Magic Violinist said...

I'm going to guess you can't juggle. ;) Just a random guess.

Michelle Griep said...

Excellent guess! Find out if you're correct tomorrow on my website (www.michellegriep.com) and thanks for playing Miss Magic Violinist!

Madeleine said...

Definitely #1 is not true. :P

Michelle Griep said...

You sound pretty confident! Check tomorrow to see if I juggle or not!

RD-RC said...

I'm a bit depressed.. I didn't know you liked tuna... oh well my second guess is number 1 -- but knowing you you can juggle - after all your whole life is a toss-up.. and your a good catcher...

chappydebbie said...

Yay! I finally got one right! I guess third time really is the charm!
Okay my guess for today is:
Hmmm....not 'completely' true? I am going to say that something about #3 is not true.
Tweeted twice and shared on Facebook!!!! :)

Paula said...

#1 and I've tweeted twice this week.

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates