Monday, June 24, 2013

Winners for the Launch Week Extravaganza

Drum roll, please. Announcing the Grand Prize Winners for A HEART DECEIVED Launch Week Extravaganza...

Congratulations winners! I'll be contacting via email to get your snail mail address.

And a HUGE THANKS to everyone who played. I really had a lot of fun with this and hope you did too!

4 comments:

Heather Day Gilbert said...

YAY!!! I WON I WON I WON!!! Chocolate and a great book...who could ask for more!!?? Thanks so much!

Michelle Griep said...

You're so cute when you jump up and down. Thanks for playing!

chappydebbie said...

Congrats to the winners! This was a lot of fun, Michelle...it's always fun on your blog! Have a great week!

Amber Holcomb said...

SWEET!! Thank you so, so much, Michelle!! So fun to hear my name called. :) That piano music and a print copy of your book sound delightful - thanks for brightening my Monday!

Congrats to the other winners, as well!

~Amber

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates