Can you figure out what that the lie is? Let me know, and I'll enter you into the A HEART DECEIVED giveaway contest!
Friday, June 14, 2013
Two Truths & A Lie
Can you figure out what that the lie is? Let me know, and I'll enter you into the A HEART DECEIVED giveaway contest!
Labels:
Fun,
Michelle Griep,
Vlogging
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Hmmm....okay, I can see you breaking your arm and the name of your dad seems too far fetched to be a lie....so I am guessing that you were NOT valedictorian of your class. If you were, oops sorry, not saying it wasn't possible, just guessing that's the lie. :)
Oh, I forgot....I tweeted 3 times and posted to Facebook twice....so far. :)
Stay tuned for Monday when I'll reveal the correct answer on my website! But so far, for your tweets and Facebook, you've got 5 entries earned. You're well on your way to winning that chocolate!
I don't think we ever heard much about your dad so I'm going with the not valedictorian of your class And by the way I really couldn't understand the name clearly that you gave for your dad so that's another reason I'm going with the class deal..
Well, if majority rules, then I wasn't valedictorian...but you'll have to stay tuned on my website Monday morning to find out if you're correct or not!
Hi Michelle, what a fun way to interact with your reading friends. : ) I am going to guess that your dad's name was not . . . whatever you said, because I can believe you would be valedictorian and that you broke your arm. I am going to share this on Facebook and Twitter. And I am going to go read more about your book!
Blessings,
Carrie
Yay Carrie! You just earned 2 entries, and if your guess is correct (find out Monday on my website) you'll earn another one. And don't forget to come back and play some more next week to earn even more entries!
I'm going to guess it's your dad's name.
Check my website tomorrow and also play another round here for yet another chance!
I'm going to guess the lie was your dad's name. :D (Was it Eppofress? Epofruss?).
Great guess! And it's Epaphras, btw. Find out over at my website on the front page toward the bottom...www.michellegriep.com
Thanks for playing!
Look forward to reading your new book! I have joined, followed, liked FB, posted on FB and will be providing a tip on my site this week...
Thanks May! I've got you down for 5 entries for all of that!
Post a Comment