Friday, November 15, 2013
Date Night
Where would an author choose to be taken out on a Friday night? Slap on some lipstick because you're coming along!
Labels:
Michelle Griep,
Vlogging
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thoughts from a semi-deviant, mostly sane, hormonally-challenged author.
6 comments:
You two are hilarious! Thanks for taking me along....now I want icecream, though...I guess I will have to settle for the sherbert in my freezer. So, you bought Divergent? I have that and the second book, but haven't read them yet. Not sure if I ever will. If you like the first book, let me know and I will send you the second book. It's just collecting dust on my shelf. :-)
It was so good to see Mark in your video this time... I remember taking him for ice cream many years ago - see he hasn't changed in that area.. Looking good Mark ! You too Michelle -
That's my kind of date night! And you chose my two favorite flavors: caramel and espresso ice cream!!
Now that is a great date night, bookstore and ice cream....SWEET!! Loved your comment about the author not using sock puppets, do you have any idea how much fun you make everything look?? Also laughed about the small and BRIGHT flashlight being your weapon as you walk about, so funny and yet practical :)
I've been wanting to ask you this for a while, does anyone give you trouble when you walk in with your video camera? The library, the bookstore, etc.....that has me surprised but love how you use it.
Thanks for taking us along on your wonderful date, it was great seeing you guys together on a cold night :) Hugs to you Michelle!
Chaplain Debbie ~ I'll let you know what I think about Divergent.
RD ~ Yep, ice cream is one of Mark's faves.
Ane ~ Yeah, baby, espresso and caramel. There's a coffee shop near my house that puts a scoop of salted caramel ice cream in a dish and pours a shot of espresso over it. YUM!
Kara ~ So far no one has ever said anything to me about using a camera wherever I've gone. Maybe they figure it's best to leave the lunatic alone.
Glad y'all enjoyed your date night!
You two are very sweet together. Good that you share the same passion. Books and ice cream;)
Post a Comment