Thursday, November 7, 2013

Tidbit: Villain

What does a bad guy look like? Sometimes it's hard to tell. How many people who've lived next door to a serial killer say, "He was the nicest fella! I can't believe it! Why, just the other day he brought me over a plate of chocolate chip cookies." Just goes to show that not every thug has an evil leer and shifty eyes.

But the bad boy in my latest work sure does.

Rudolpho Vasquez is a hardened criminal, high up in the Mexican drug cartel. He's the kind of dude who kills puppies just for fun. So, which ugly mug gets your vote to play the part of Vasquez? Leave your vote in the comment section.

Creepy Guy #1
Creepy Guy #2
Creepy Guy #3

6 comments:

chappydebbie said...

Okay, I am officially creeped out by these photos.....that being said, I would have to choose scary man number one.....only because he has what I like to call DEAD EYES. Okay, I need to go look at some happy pictures now. Hugs!

Kara said...

these are definitely tough to choose from, my pick is for creepy guy #2, he carries the look for being tough, ruthless, and loyal to fellow baddies......#1 does have dead eyes and my impression of him is that he isn't intelligent enough to lead drug cartels yet you never know. loved chaplain debbie's comment, thanks for allowing us to vote Michelle!

Michelle Griep said...

Yeah, sorry for dragging y'all through the mire of the dregs of society. Personally, I wouldn't want to live next door to either.

Scrambled Dregs said...

I got a vote for less tatts at my site.

Michelle Griep said...

Yeah, I'm thinking Creepy Guy #2 is the winner.

chappydebbie said...

Is he a real criminal? I've seen that face before somewhere.

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates