Monday, October 10, 2016

Launch Week Blowout

It's a never-ending party here at Writer Off the Leash, especially since I've got two books that came out back to back. We already celebrated OUT OF THE FRYING PAN so now it's time to kick up your heels and slap a lampshade on your head for THE CAPTIVE HEART.

And what better way to start a week of behind-the-scenes Captive Heart extras than to do a giveaway? Enter yourself and spread the word. And check back tomorrow for more Captive Heart captivating info.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I have often pondered this question. There are so many differences in time periods. All of which carry some depth of trials. But I think I'd like to live in the post WW2 era. A good work ethic and peace for the future gave people hope for tomorrow. I do love historical fiction and your book sounds fascinating. Thanks!

chappydebbie said...

The swing era....love the music and the clothes.

Patty said...

I think I am to accustomed to the relative ease of life today, not sure I would want to live in another era.

Michelle Griep said...

I'm with you girls...they all have running water and electricity.

Pam K. said...

I love to read about different eras but I'm so used to (and spoiled by) our modern conveniences that I wouldn't want to have lived at any other time.

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates