Friday, August 10, 2012
One Equals Twenty-Five
Don't ask me about math, but if you want to know about research...
Labels:
Michelle Griep,
Vlogging
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thoughts from a semi-deviant, mostly sane, hormonally-challenged author.
6 comments:
I love it! I gotta show you my Viking shelf sometime--and I have a kid book, too--DK's Eyewitness Books on Vikings! Oh, and I love the Imax presentation on Vikings (think it's streaming through Netflix)--a wealth of info! Love your pewter ship and the Olaf figurine. So fun to hear you chatting Vikings today!
I saw the Imax presentation at...wait for it...the IMAX! Yep. Loved it. So, when are you chatting about Vikings on your blog, hmm? (excessive eyelash fluttering)
Yes, I need to do that! I was thinking of having a Viking-post day. But I'm not thinking about it too hard until school's underway in Sept! This summer's been a blur!
Hi Michelle
First thanks for adding me to Google+1 (under my real name Joanna).
Second of all would you like to become a 'Member' of my blog cross Romance (the name of which I am thinking of changing to something crazy like 'The Itenerant Medievalist' because I may be broadening my horizons and venturing outside the Medieval period) .It is mostly devoted to book reviews right now, but it does include the occasional musing (well only one at the moment) and I may rant about something from time to time.
Its just been transferred from Wordpress so is in development right now, hence the sparse posts. Like I say if you want to follow do, if not, you are free to have your gaurds give me a horsewhipping for my impudence and throw me out on the street.
As much as I love a good flogging, I'll keep my guards in check and would love to become a member of your blog. What is the link, dearest?
Just click on me name 'MedievalGirl' at the top, and that should take you to my profile. The link will be there under 'my blogs' or alternatively just type crossromance.blogspot.com into your browser.
Post a Comment