Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Setting is Everything


And here's the new setting for the next chapter of my life. We are moving our family to the 'hood in south Minneapolis. I wonder what kinds of characters I'll run across there???

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful house, Michelle! Praying that your new home is a blessing to you and your family, and inspires a treasure-box full of stories.

joy said...

Good luck to you and your family. Iam sure God will be there too:) with you all.

Michelle Griep said...

Thanks Gwen & Joy! And a HUGE thanks to God!

Beth said...

It is a beautiful home! I love front porches like that. :)

Michelle Griep said...

I hear ya, Beth. I've always wanted a front porch. Now I can sit out there and play my guitar like Andy Griffith. Hey. Wait a minute. Note to self: learn the guitar.

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates