Friday, August 3, 2012

You is Kind ~ You is Smart ~ You is a Writer

Who can't use a pep talk now and then? Here's yours for today...



7 comments:

BA said...

You are crazy awesome Mrs. G. Is this your living room? Why is it empty ;)

Southern-fried Fiction said...

I'll have to send you a picture of me, back in high school, in my cheerleading outfit. LOL

Michelle Griep said...

Thanks for adding the awesome after crazy. Most people omit that. Yep, it's my living room. We are painting.

Michelle Griep said...

You were seriously a cheerleader Ane?! YES! I want the pic!

Pamela Williamson said...

Love your blog,I enjoy it very much! You are one of the most "unique" ones out there. :)

Michelle Griep said...

Aww, shucks, little cowgirl...thanks for the 'pep' comment! Always happy to have you stop by, Pamela!

English Lady said...

Can I be counted amongst the ranks of crazy people? Acoording to some, you have to be slightly unhinged to be a Medievalist (or one in training)and I think its very true:)

BTW I have just recently transferred my Medieval Book Review blog to blogger (not Medievalreader that me other one). Anyone who wishes to take a look just click 'Crossromance' on 'my blogs' list.

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates