Friday, July 5, 2013

Are You A Flower Serial Killer?

My heroine Miri Brayden in A Heart Deceived slaughters roses. How good a gardener do you think the author is?


10 comments:

chappydebbie said...

Your garden looks awesome so far, Michelle! I think you may have a bit of a green thumb. I LOVE roses, so I will be wanting to see pictures of your rose bushes once they start to bloom. My little back yard is nothing but weeds and dirt right now...way too hot to do anything with it..will have to wait for the weather to cool down again.

Joy said...

I was wondering why I cant see update from you, but when you visitid my blog and I returned the visit, I can now see that you had been around.
I wonder why.your blog is not updating in my feeds?
Nice reading updates from you:)

Michelle Griep said...

Maybe it has something to do with Google reader? I know they changed up something or other. Beats me. I get your blog sent to my email address.

RD-RC said...

Very nice Michelle.. We have one of those hoses and love it.. Wish we could grow some flowers like you have but it's so hot here even my houseplants are dead...

Michelle Griep said...

Well come on up and play in my garden!

Southern-fried Fiction said...

Ha! I can't believe you even know the names to all those. When they bloom, I can probably tell a rose from a petunia, after all, roses have thorns. Easy! My mom had the green thumbs but not this gal. In fact those gorgeous flowers on my front porch are silk. They're the only kind I don't slaughter. Maybe that's why I liked Miri so well.

Joy said...

Now i have your blog sent to mine. Gonna order your new book:)

Michelle Griep said...

Aww! You are a sweetie, Joy!

Ane ~ I can only grow outdoor plants because God waters them. Inside, they'd die under my care.

M. Saint-Germain said...

It looks like you've been working your butt off.
Beautiful.

Michelle Griep said...

Yeah, you would think some weight loss would be involved. Unh-unh. All I've got to show for it is sore muscles. Sheesh.

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates