You are a hoot, girl! I hope you found your camera, but this was fun! I am sharing this, of course, and I am going to mention it on my blog tomorrow..since it will be all about you and A Heart Deceived! Have a fabulous weekend!
Thanks girlie! And no, I haven't found my stupid camera yet. Secretly, I'm kind of hoping I don't so I can go out and buy a real one. Hey, send me the link to your blog so I can advertise it tomorrow, k?
Oh, girl, you are gonna bust ACFW WIDE-OPEN with those cute capris!!! I was cracking up at the music on this vlog as you showed your photobooth photos. Looks like a very productive shopping trip!
7 comments:
You are a hoot, girl! I hope you found your camera, but this was fun! I am sharing this, of course, and I am going to mention it on my blog tomorrow..since it will be all about you and A Heart Deceived! Have a fabulous weekend!
Thanks girlie! And no, I haven't found my stupid camera yet. Secretly, I'm kind of hoping I don't so I can go out and buy a real one. Hey, send me the link to your blog so I can advertise it tomorrow, k?
You are so funny Michelle! I love your videos. The photo booth photos were funny. Have a great day! :)
Glad to make you smile, Debra!
Here is a link to my blog:
http://redemptiondrawsnear.blogspot.com/
Oh, girl, you are gonna bust ACFW WIDE-OPEN with those cute capris!!! I was cracking up at the music on this vlog as you showed your photobooth photos. Looks like a very productive shopping trip!
Yeah, I'm thinking based on the merit of my cute pants, I ought to land at least 3 or 4 contracts.
Post a Comment