Friday, July 26, 2013

What the Flippity Flap is a Book Club Kit?


And you can find this handy dandy every-kid-on-the-block-wants-it freebie right here.

4 comments:

chappydebbie said...

Wow, wishing I had me some friends to throw a book party now. :( Since moving to a new town, I've yet to meet people. I've already shared online, so hopefully others can do this. :) I only have the Netgalley version of A Heart Deceived, it has no cool cover to look at....so you can bet I will be uploading the ebook on Aug 5th or 6th...Hugs!

Michelle Griep said...

Might be a great way to get to know your new neighbors!

MaryLu Tyndall said...

This is such a great idea! You, girl, are a genius!

Southern-fried Fiction said...

I started a book club years ago and told my friend to run it. LOL She did and in industry started. Now, after 6 or 7 years, those chickens have come home to roost. Starting in Jan, I'll be taking over that book club. However, Nora boosted the membership up to around 30. WOOHOO!!!

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates