Monday, October 14, 2013

And the Winners Are...

This is it! The culmination of the Blogaversary Wingding. I don't know about you, but I've got palpitations and sweaty palms. Drum roll, please...


Thanks so much for playing, everyone! It's been great to have so much interaction. Keep up the good work!

Contact me, winners and choose a gift from this list:

1. A signed copy of A HEART DECEIVED --or-- UNDERCURRENT --or-- GALLIMORE

2. A box of English Breakfast tea, a jar of orange marmalade, my personal favorite scone recipe (maple nut) handwritten on a cutesy recipe card (sure to be a collectors item someday) and 7 handcrafted book club invitation cards to host your own A Heart Deceived book club in your home

3. A critique by moi for the first 3 chapters of your WIP

4. An all-expense paid trip to Starbucks...as long as you don't spend over $5 because that's how much the gift card is for

5. I'll name a character after you in my next novel and/or you can choose a name and I'll use it

13 comments:

Cindy W. said...

Oh, dang it! I didn't win! But congrats to the winners! And that was fun vlog! :)

Michelle Griep said...

Dont worry, Cindy. Stay tuned! I do giveaways every now and then just to spice things up a bit.

chappydebbie said...

Yay! Wow, 3 times? I am totally blown away by that. Thank you so much Michelle for this great giveaway! Hmmm....what do I want? Well, my first choice is a copy of Gallimore. I've yet to read that one and I really want to read it! And I get another prize? Yay! But, what do I want? Hmmm....well, I think I would really like a character named after me, but not sure my name would fit in very well. My legal name is spelled Deborha (Yes, the h and a are switched at the end). So, if that name won't fit well in one of your books, then you can stick with Debbie or even put a Chaplain Debbie in there somewhere. Honestly, if my name is not a good fit for your books, no worries. :-) I am just so excited to win! Hugs, my friend and God bless your week!

Beverly said...

I love signed books. Even when I've already read the story twice on my nook. That way I can share with others.
Hmmm...Beverly is an old fashioned name. But more often a man's name long ago.
Love your writing, Michelle!

chappydebbie said...

Oh and just FYI, the very last part of the video has audio problems. I have no idea what you said. Hope it wasn't too important. :-)

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winners! :-D

Michelle Griep said...

Yes! A hearty congrats and an even heartier thank you to everyone who played!

Amber Holcomb said...

You are too fun, Michelle! ;) Congratulations to the winners - and again, happy blogoversary!

~Amber

MaryLu Tyndall said...

You are the weirdest person I know. :-)

Michelle Griep said...

Thanks! You sound exactly like one of my kids. Back atcha hon!

chappydebbie said...

Yay! You put my blog on your page! Thanks bunches!!!!!!

Susan P said...

LOL, MaryLu!! Wow, Chappy, you got some mojo going there! Congrats to the winners. :) Michelle, that video is hilarious. Love it.

Jon and Vicki Marney said...

What a fun way to announce the winners--Congrats Chaplain Debbie, and Chaplain Debbie...and Chaplain Debbie! Also Congrats to Beverly!
Vicki

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates