Friday, October 25, 2013
Still On the Hunt
Slap on your safari gear because we are about to embark on yet another search for the ever elusive perfect library...
Labels:
Michelle Griep,
Vlogging
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thoughts from a semi-deviant, mostly sane, hormonally-challenged author.
5 comments:
I didn't see any snow in your video. There wasn't any around your car or outside the library windows... Hope that is a good sign. I liked the carpet at that library it looked pretty new and the seating area didn't look like it had been used much, maybe the noise level keeps other folks away too. Look forward to your next trip..
Nice and clean, yet empty? Where was everyone? I couldn't hear the children, but I am guessing others were annoyed by it and are staying away. Best of luck at your next stop!
RD ~ You are correct...no snow on the ground, yet, though we did have flurries last week.
Chaplain ~ I spared you from the background noise. It sounded like a zoo in there.
Cute carpet! Our local library has a big stone fireplace with huge puffy chairs set in front of it with warm rugs and carpeting around it. Totally a perfect reading area. Only problem is - they didn't really separate it from the main aisles of the book shelves, so you get that little bit of activity still. Now if it had been in a corner - separated some from everything then I would have declared it heaven in a library. My ideal area would be a homey feel - fuzzy carpeting, overstuffed chairs, warm inviting fireplace, warm colors, eclectic feel that makes me want to snuggle in and stay forever with a good book. LOL
Wow. You should go into library planning!
Post a Comment