Friday, June 27, 2014

Cover Reveal for Brentwood's Ward


Pre-order at Amazon for paperback or audio book. Here's a blurb:

There’s none better than NICHOLAS BRENTWOOD at catching the felons who ravage London’s streets, and there’s nothing he loves more than seeing justice carried out—but this time he’s met his match. Beautiful and beguiling EMILY PAYNE is more treacherous than a city full of miscreants and thugs, for she’s a thief of the highest order…she’s stolen his heart.

10 comments:

chappydebbie said...

Well, even though your attempt at the cover wasn't exactly perfect, it was a good try. LOL
I love the cover! I can't wait to get my hands on this book! The story line sounds really, really good. :) Have a great weekend!

Michelle Griep said...

You are so cute in your cheerleading skirt! Thanks for the encouraging words, buddy.

Brenda S. Anderson said...

Love the cover, Michelle! And, of course, I can't wait to read it!

RD-RC said...

Very exciting - can't wait to have a real copy to read in my little hands..

Michelle Griep said...

Thanks Brenda and RD! I'm kind of excited myself.

Sarah said...

I love the cover! And your try was neat - definitely better than anything I can draw! I do stick figures, but I can't do clothes on them, so I totally applaud your effort! :)
I can't wait to read it - Nicholas sounds like an interesting hero. And I can never resist reading about a lady with a penchent for trouble. :D
Hope you have a wonderful weekend, Michelle!
~Sarah

Lis K said...

ooh, I loooove the cover. Love the period clothing and the small smile on Nicholas's face, like he's caught his prey :)

Michelle Griep said...

Thanks Sarah & Lis! Have I mentioned lately how much I love my blog readers???

Unknown said...

You're so fun and entertaining. I love how creative this was. Congrats on your new release in January and I loved the sneak peek!

Michelle Griep said...

Awww shucks...thanks little cowgirl!

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates