Always fun to celebrate these occasions! Congrats on the one year anniversary and here's to many more books you have in the works, Michelle :) How long has it been since Undercurrent was published? Just wondering :) So happy for you and thanks for allowing us to celebrate with you! Have a great weekend and blessings on your summer :)
Hey, glad you can join the soiree, Kara! Let's see...Undercurrent came out in 2011. I'll have to do a 5 year shindig for that one in a few years, eh? Stop by next week and whoop it up with me.
Hopefully your questions aren't too hard, since I just realized that my only copy of the book was on the Kindle Fire I recently gave to my daughter...to which her hubby reset to the manufacturer settings. :(
I still have burn marks on my hiney, Genghis Griep. I concur. Live from Iowa? I notice that you didn't mention that Iowa WILL BE A ZOO. 6 dogs, 3 of which puppies.
12 comments:
Hmm...let's see, will I be checking out your blog this coming week? Well, duh! Don't I always! And with a Soiree involved...extra incentive!
You'll be the belle of the ball!
Always fun to celebrate these occasions! Congrats on the one year anniversary and here's to many more books you have in the works, Michelle :) How long has it been since Undercurrent was published? Just wondering :) So happy for you and thanks for allowing us to celebrate with you! Have a great weekend and blessings on your summer :)
Hey, glad you can join the soiree, Kara! Let's see...Undercurrent came out in 2011. I'll have to do a 5 year shindig for that one in a few years, eh? Stop by next week and whoop it up with me.
Hopefully your questions aren't too hard, since I just realized that my only copy of the book was on the Kindle Fire I recently gave to my daughter...to which her hubby reset to the manufacturer settings. :(
Ack! Does that mean that you lost it?
I still have burn marks on my hiney, Genghis Griep. I concur. Live from Iowa? I notice that you didn't mention that Iowa WILL BE A ZOO. 6 dogs, 3 of which puppies.
Puppies add to the festive atmosphere, don't you think?
Sounds like fun! I'll alert the gals in my book club who bought your book. :)
Thanks buddy!
Yes, it is GONE!!!! Ugh!
Poor buddy! But hey...maybe you'll win the Soiree prize this Friday!
Post a Comment