Wow, never a mistake? You are great at free-handing Michelle! This is a great idea. If I had room on my walls, I would totally do this....my walls currently hold precious family pics....Oh! Sudden thought! I could do a little something for my nautical wall.....thinking.....a lot of 'storm' verses I could use. Thanks for the inspiration!
3 comments:
I LOVE that. I think you just started something, Genghis! I'm off to the salvage store to get me a window!
Honestly, credit goes to KK's girl Julianna. She's the one who turned me on to this.
Wow, never a mistake? You are great at free-handing Michelle! This is a great idea. If I had room on my walls, I would totally do this....my walls currently hold precious family pics....Oh! Sudden thought! I could do a little something for my nautical wall.....thinking.....a lot of 'storm' verses I could use. Thanks for the inspiration!
Post a Comment