Friday, April 13, 2012

A Blast of Air for Saggy Sails

Don't sit there dead in the water. Here are some tips for what to do when your muse suddenly jumps ship.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great advice, Michelle! One of the things I try to do is write whatever comes into my head -- whether it sounds stupid or not -- in hopes that it will give me new ideas. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. I love soundtracks :-)

Michelle Griep said...

Ah yes....the ol' vomit on the page trick. Good one, Gwen! I forgot about that.

Unknown said...

Quick question for ya... Remember that instrumental music video you posted a while back with the guys playing piano and strings? I can't remember what it was called. :-)

Michelle Griep said...

Here'a s link http://paulhastings.me/2011/09/12/rolling-in-the-deep-instrumental/
I don't think it's the same link I posted last time, but it's the same video. Love these guys! This is totally the theme song for my latest WIP.

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates