Friday, April 27, 2012

Field Trip: MCBA & The Loft Literary Center

Today on Fun Friday we're taking a field trip to the Minnesota Center for Book Arts and the Loft Literary Center, both in downtown Minneapolis. This center offers classes on literally everything, from writing craft to bindery. Toodle along with me and my writer buddy Terri Thompson.


7 comments:

Terri Thompson said...

Thanks for the fun, Michelle.

Michelle Griep said...

Thank you, cutie!

Unknown said...

Oh, wow, what a fun place! You're giving me ideas for my son's birthday. It would be so fun to make him a little homemade book. :-)

Southern-fried Fiction said...

Those are the kind of places where I can get into trouble. I love stuff like that!

Michelle Griep said...

Well perhaps, Gwen & Ane, y'all should come up here for a visit and I'll take you both there (plus your boy, Gwen)!

The Gatekeeper said...

You are soooo whacky good. FUN stuff!

Most sincerely,
Debby de Q-Alten

Michelle Griep said...

Thanks oh great kindred spirit of mine.

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates