Friday, April 20, 2012

Non-Fiction For Fiction Writers

It's show-and-tell on Fun Friday...what one fiction writer has on her non-fiction shelf.



5 comments:

Southern-fried Fiction said...

I'm SOOOO glad you mentioned me with GMC. LOVE that book!

Unknown said...

Hey Michelle, those sound like some helpful books. I'll have to check them out. :-)

Michelle Griep said...

Hey Ane ~ I'm SOOOO glad you mentioned GMC to me!

Hey Gwen ~ These are very helpful books. If you don't own them, I suggest you get them.

Heather Day Gilbert said...

Great post--YES, I have Self-Editing for Fiction writers and DEADLY DOSES, as well as several other poisoning books that probably make my house guests worry about me. I thought I'd write a mystery sometime...still thinking about it. Plot Whisperer sounds cool!

Michelle Griep said...

Plot Whisperer IS cool. Add it to your collection.

And stuff the poisoning books in a closet before company visits.

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates