Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Got Anything Quote Worthy To Say???

Yesterday, not only did I write a dismal 148 words for NANOWRIMO, but more importantly, I came across a super-freaky fun-fun-FUN website that I've just got to pass along to you.

You know those cool quotes that everyone pins on Pinterest? I've often wondered how to create those,  I mean other than ask my teenager to do it for me. Now I know. Check out Recite This. Just type in a quote you've written yourself, hit create, and voila. Your words in quote format cute enough to pin.

Here's one I whipped out...

So go for it. I'm sure you'll see me there. I have a feeling I'll be hanging out there a lot.

8 comments:

Southern-fried Fiction said...

Cool!! I've got one, so I'll have to go there and make one of those. Thanks, little buddie!

Jennifer Major said...

AHHH!! These are awesome!!! I'm doomed!

Jennifer Major said...

I blogged this...and gave you credit.

Michelle Griep said...

Yeah...isn't that a cool site? Way too much fun for one who should be writing more than quotes.

joy said...

wow..gonna try it!
ANyway, I am so happy to recieve your book " Undercurent" today that I ordered. So, i am going to read tonight:)

Michelle Griep said...

Aww...I hope you enjoy your visit back to the Viking age! And do give the quote site a try. You might like to use it for your blog.

chappydebbie said...

Cool site. I went over there and made one for myself. Thanks for the tip, Michelle.

Michelle Griep said...

That's what I'm here for, little buddy!

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates