Friday, November 2, 2012

Surviving National Novel Writing Month

Don't let NANOWRIMO overwhelm you. Here's my secret for surviving...


7 comments:

Southern-fried Fiction said...

You should check out ACFW's Novel Track. It lets you set your own goal for the month, instead of setting a goal for you. And you can post the "badge" if you meet your goal. :) And you don't have to post your actual words online to be "verified."

Michelle Griep said...

Badges? Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!
(name the movie)

chappydebbie said...

The Treasure of the Sierra Madre......my husband gave me the answer. Apparently it is a misquote of the original line. Blazing Saddles did the quote above. The original quote is much longer and a bit crude. I prefer the misquote. LOL
Great first line, can't wait to hear the rest. Happy writing!!

Michelle Griep said...

Woo-hoo! You got it! I love me a good Bogart movie now and then.

chappydebbie said...

The African Queen is my all time favorite Bogart movie with Casablanca a close second.

Michelle Griep said...

African Queen hands-down. No contest.

Unknown said...

Happy to hear your writing something new this month too! I wanted to try the 50,000 word goal--just to see if I could do it, but yeah, next year, I think I may lower the bar some. 500 words or even 1000, sounds a lot easier. :-)

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates